mower mechanic Member Feb 11, 2015 #1 Has not ran in 6 years and I got it running in a weekend. Attachments image-3255527423.jpg 723.2 KB · Views: 40
reynoldston Lawn Pro Feb 11, 2015 #2 Looks like some ATV tires on the rear. Do you lock the differential so its two wheel drive?
mower mechanic Member Feb 11, 2015 #3 Ya threw some atv tires on the back and I've thought about locking the differential and I think I'm going to soon .
Ya threw some atv tires on the back and I've thought about locking the differential and I think I'm going to soon .
chobbs1957 Well-Known Member Feb 11, 2015 #4 mower mechanic said: Has not ran in 6 years and I got it running in a weekend. Click to expand... Looks like a lot of heritage with that one! post_lastposttime
mower mechanic said: Has not ran in 6 years and I got it running in a weekend. Click to expand... Looks like a lot of heritage with that one! post_lastposttime
RoperGuy Active Member Feb 11, 2015 #7 It's a 10 hp Briggs flathead, governor removed, 1:1 pulley ratio both 9 inch front and back the big pulleys really cuts down on belt slippage
It's a 10 hp Briggs flathead, governor removed, 1:1 pulley ratio both 9 inch front and back the big pulleys really cuts down on belt slippage