unclelevi Forum Newbie Feb 12, 2015 #1 The dealer delivered my X540 today. It amazes me how quiet this water-cooled engine is. If anyone has a 540 and if I need to know some tips that aren't in the owner's manual, please fill me in. Now I wait anxiously for spring.
The dealer delivered my X540 today. It amazes me how quiet this water-cooled engine is. If anyone has a 540 and if I need to know some tips that aren't in the owner's manual, please fill me in. Now I wait anxiously for spring.
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Feb 13, 2015 #2 OMM157372_H7 Suggestion: read thoroughly through your manual to become better acquainted with your tractor, maintenance intervals, etc. John Deere Model X540 Lawn and Garden Tractor Parts I highly recommend this service repair manual if you will be performing maintenance & troubleshooting when problems arise. John Deere X500, X520, X534, X540 OEM Service Manual: John Deere Manuals: Amazon.com: Books
OMM157372_H7 Suggestion: read thoroughly through your manual to become better acquainted with your tractor, maintenance intervals, etc. John Deere Model X540 Lawn and Garden Tractor Parts I highly recommend this service repair manual if you will be performing maintenance & troubleshooting when problems arise. John Deere X500, X520, X534, X540 OEM Service Manual: John Deere Manuals: Amazon.com: Books