now I got a 3200

KFS

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought a used 3200 on an auktion it's a 2009 model whit a diesel engine, it come whit a 52'' mower deck and a sweeper, the hour metre say 287h but I think it have shoved that fore some time :laughing:

the machine looks clean but the mower deck needs new berings on rear roller and one front wheel, the bearing's are non exsisting :frown: and I would like to convert it to bio cut, any one tryed that ?

I'm now making a sprayer atachement for it, for spraying my yard and road, bought a ATV sprayer kit, I wil mount a 100l tank ( about 22gal) to the tow hitch and a spray boom in front + one hand held for detail work

Last edited:

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
I bought a used 3200 on an auktion it's a 2009 model whit a diesel engine, it come whit a 52'' mower deck and a sweeper, the hour metre say 287h but I think it have shoved that fore some time :laughing:

the machine looks clean but the mower deck needs new berings on rear roller and one front wheel, the bearing's are non exsisting :frown: and I would like to convert it to bio cut, any one tryed that ?

I'm now making a sprayer atachement for it, for spraying my yard and road, bought a ATV sprayer kit, I wil mount a 100l tank ( about 22gal) to the tow hitch and a spray boom in front + one hand held for detail work

Do a spray boom in the rear, several reasons you do not want to drive over the sprayed area ... :smile:KennyV

KFS

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do a spray boom in the rear, several reasons you do not want to drive over the sprayed area ... :smile:KennyV

I want to se wat i'm spraying if I was ok whit it in the back I kould used a towed spryer, had saved me some time :thumbsup:
I also want to use it to stop some of the dust when using the sweeper on asphalt and concrete

Threads
I want to se wat i'm spraying if I was ok whit it in the back I kould used a towed spryer, had saved me some time :thumbsup:
I also want to use it to stop some of the dust when using the sweeper on asphalt and concrete

Well, make sure to wear TYVEK suit, eye protection and a RESPIRATOR if you are going to be driving INTO your spray...:rolleyes:

KFS

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well, make sure to wear TYVEK suit, eye protection and a RESPIRATOR if you are going to be driving INTO your spray...:rolleyes:

You shold ALWAYS use personal proteckting equipment when spraying ! you dont need mutch wind to mow the spray fumes from your spryer boom and up to your drivers seet, spray boom in front ore rear dosent help you much any way

I have been a farmer for 20+ years I know a ting ore two about sprying :thumbsup:

KFS

Forum Newbie
Threads
Today I mounted a ''mulching'' kit , that was a easy fit 12 nut's and bolts in pre. drilled holes maybe 15 min job :thumbsup:

cut the lawn, and no piles of cutoff's :cool: