Friends, is there a device that can reduce noise from the grass trimmers? This handheld machine has a high pitch sound. Many neighbors feel that the noise punctures their ears
My apologies. I didn't mean strippers at all :ashamed: I meant grass trimmers. What was I thinking when I said strippers? Maybe I didn't look at the dictionary very closely.
To be sure, I meant this . . .
P.S. I have edited the first post to avoid confusion and before someone would post a different picture here.
Does it produce so much noise to warrant noise manufacturer? If your neighbors have not yet complained, maybe you should still hang in there. A mower is not supposed to be quiet after all.
Buy a quiet whipper Snipper like a Kawasaki KBL 27C...........nice quiet 2 stroke.
Cheap and nasty Whipper Snippers are generally very noisy...........so thats the story.
I don't do any trimming. Either my son or my son in law do all the trimming. One thing I have noticed is that my son who has not used a trimmer that much revs it up quite a bit to trim. My son in law barely brings it off of an idle and trims just as fast but with a lot less noise. Mind you he has been doing it for years.:biggrin::biggrin: Dusty
be cautious about running the trimmer at half throttle because two strokes are only fuel tuned properly at idle and full throttle and may cause a lean condition at mid throttle leading to catastrophic engine failure.
I can't bring myself to get one of those trimmer things because of all the noise. I live out in the country because I like peace and quiet. If they invented a quiet one, I would reconsider.