No power in my rz5424

Jtepps

Forum Newbie
I have a Husqvarna rz5424 zero turn I have replaced the idle tensioner pulley (due to the fact the other one broke) and replaced the drive belt put it all back together and now I have no power I can go foward and backwards but very slow I have no idea what to do
 
Is the belt tight?

If it worked fine before you replaced parts then I would make sure the belt is right and on the right way.

I always double check even on my mowers I have put belts on for years.
 
Is the belt tight?

If it worked fine before you replaced parts then I would make sure the belt is right and on the right way.

I always double check even on my mowers I have put belts on for years.


I have it is that's what's got me stumped I went to a local shop and got a diagram then made sure it was on correctly then made sure the pulley was doing its job and it was keeping very good tension on the belt
 
Back
Top