No 12v power to PTO, lights, hour meter.

You young guys get all the good tools !! :ROFLMAO:

My Snap-On test lamp bought in 1971 only does the basic ON/OFF trick.
I usually just one like that and the fancy one just to show off. Most times when I looking for agrounded circuit I just connect a test light to the positive post. A lot easier of see a bright light than those leds.
 
Hopefully you changed the wire terminal also on that ignition switch terminal or you be back at changing the switch again soon.
 
Hopefully you changed the wire terminal also on that ignition switch terminal or you be back at changing the switch again soon.
The terminal in the harness looked decent. I will pull apart soon (it is below freezing the next few days) and see. Thank you for the further input. I only started the mower and saw it was fixed and have not ran it yet.
 
Back
Top