Newbie with New (to me) Snapper - Unknown Model

Hardrock4751

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good afternoon folks, this is my first post, and as I indicated in the header, I bought a used Snapper over the weekend, and I'd greatly appreciate a little help in finding the manual for it.

The Snapper site says there is a tag with model number behind the engine, next to the catcher discharge.

There was no tag behind the engine. There was a sticker on the left rear side of the deck with some numbers on it (pic attached), but the Snapper site told me that neither of them is a valid model number.

I've also attached a pic of the mower.

As I stated earlier, any help in identifying the model number so I can download the manuals would be greatly appreciated.

It fired and ran (on about the tenth pull), and it needs some TLC.Snapper tag.jpgSnapper Mower.jpg

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Tune-up Kit above.
Mower Blade above.
Snapper model # 12BVB2A2707 B&S Model # 1696607
Engine Manual above.

Last edited:

Hardrock4751

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the quick response.

Apparently, there are at least 3 different configurations of the SP80. Mine has rear wheel drive, and one of my main concerns is to get the right drive belt, as the one on this mower is squealing and I want to make sure I get the right one. Mine also has the wheel adjustment lever on the left rear corner of the deck, whereas one of the ones I found had the adjustment lever on the right side.

The one I have is the one shown in this video, and has the same little sticker on it, but I can’t read it in the video.