txpinecone
Forum Newbie
Hello all,
I just cleaned and replaced a few parts in the carburetor of my 5HP B&S Craftsman tiller. It starts with one pull now rather than endless pulls with no starts. However the linkage is going crazy reving back and forth. I read somewhere that it is a sign it is gasping for fuel but the carb (696981) has only one adjustment screw and I can't get any progress with it - or don't know how to.
The model is 126402 0206-e1. Any advise appreciated.
txpinecone
I just cleaned and replaced a few parts in the carburetor of my 5HP B&S Craftsman tiller. It starts with one pull now rather than endless pulls with no starts. However the linkage is going crazy reving back and forth. I read somewhere that it is a sign it is gasping for fuel but the carb (696981) has only one adjustment screw and I can't get any progress with it - or don't know how to.
The model is 126402 0206-e1. Any advise appreciated.
txpinecone