newbie trying to figure out what model I have

andthegeekshall

Forum Newbie
Hello everybody i just bought a Dixon ztr and most of the labels are missing. I know it's an older model but not sure what one. the serial number is DM-42-61340. owner thinks it's a 1993.

thanks for any help.
 
looks to me like a ZTR 428


Thanks.

428 and 304 are what seems to come up the most. It has a 12 hp Briggs and Straton . Trying to pin it down for parts reasons I'm sure most are the same but wow like to be 100% positive. Going to start stockpiling backups for rainy days. .
 
Hello everybody i just bought a Dixon ztr and most of the labels are missing. I know it's an older model but not sure what one. the serial number is DM-42-61340. owner thinks it's a 1993.

thanks for any help.

I have two Dixons and they are both DM-42-. They were made early 90's. I still haven't found a manuel for them yet. Good luck.
 
Back
Top