New Yard Force 120 volt cordless self-propelled lawn mower

I was going to buy it a month ago but once I read that Ego has some new mystery OPE coming early spring. I decided to wait and see what they're going to bring out.
 
Interesting. I wonder if EGO plans to introduce an affordable Li-Ion powered riding mower. The only EGO tools that I currently own are the 480 and 530 CFM handheld leaf blowers, and have no current plans to buy anything else from them.
 
Interesting. I wonder if EGO plans to introduce an affordable Li-Ion powered riding mower. The only EGO tools that I currently own are the 480 and 530 CFM handheld leaf blowers, and have no current plans to buy anything else from them.

If they do it will have to have a substantially longer run time than the walk behinds.
At 85 minutes, that is only just enough to do a std 1/4 acre block.
And we all have mobile phones so we all know just how quickly the battery life drops off.

AFAIK there is currently no one recycling Li batteries so they are a major pollution problem as like everything else, Joe Public simply tosses the old one in the trash.
 
Back
Top