New to Forum

souperbee

Forum Newbie
:thumbsup:
Hi, I am new to the forum. I am presently working on a 1983 Exmark 36in cut walk behind. We had a fire in our backyard and when forestry came to put it out they ran it over with their bulldozer. They actually did more damage than the fire. (oh well) that's why we have insurance! I am also restoring my Dad's 1960 Wheelhorse model 653.
 
Let me be the first to say... WELCOME! :thumbsup:

Please post some photos of your projects... we'd love to see them. :)
 
Welcome KennyV, I'm sure you can add something to the mix that can help. We all like to learn and have fun at the same time.
 
Welcome aboard. It's always nice to see a fresh "face" around here. Not that the other one's are stale, but it's always nice to get a different point of view about things.
 
Back
Top