New Snow Blower

rhonda42

Member
My husband and I are done shovelling snow in Syracuse, NY where we live. So we've decided on buying a new snowblower. OK. He "insists" on buying only a Toro brand. Is this a good choice or should I argue with him for something else ?
 
Toro is a good brand. At least for home owner use. I can't speak to commercial use.:thumbsup: Dusty P.S. Same as anything else, you get what you pay for.
 
Toro should be OK if he is stuck on the "Brand". Syracuse can get a great deal of snow (grew up in Randolph - 60 miles south of Buffalo) I would suggest two stage if you get heavy snow it will work better and clog less.
My husband and I are done shovelling snow in Syracuse, NY where we live. So we've decided on buying a new snowblower. OK. He "insists" on buying only a Toro brand. Is this a good choice or should I argue with him for something else ?
 
My husband and I are done shovelling snow in Syracuse, NY where we live. So we've decided on buying a new snowblower. OK. He "insists" on buying only a Toro brand. Is this a good choice or should I argue with him for something else ?

I have never had a Toro but you will always be able to get parts and service, which is a big plus. And they didn't become a name brand by building poor quality equipment. And some folks just love the color RED. I do !!!
 

Attachments

  • 11705340_10153393589572221_7838463043357475627_n.jpg
    11705340_10153393589572221_7838463043357475627_n.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 21
  • 320.jpg
    320.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 7
  • JD320 deck.jpg
    JD320 deck.jpg
    547.6 KB · Views: 4
  • 320 primer.jpg
    320 primer.jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 320deck2.jpg
    320deck2.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 5
My opinion is Toro is a good snowblower, but very much overpriced. Craftsman is just as good and priced much better.
 
If your going to spend some money on a blower i think a Honda should be in the mix, my next door neighbor has a HS1132 and i've never seen anything throw snow like that one, no matter if it's hard pack or wet and heavy. Yes they cost lots but its well worth it.
 
Back
Top