New PTO Switch

I will let you know. He's week to 2, to "get'r done." I tested the pig tail from the clutch before taking it up there. Hard to get to , but was getting readings of 0.00. Still feel better having someone else do it. Thanks again for taking time to post reply's.
 
On a similar matter, My turf tiger failed on me today. After mowing for about two hours I turned it off to answer a phone call. A couple minutes later I went to restart it and nothing happened. It's only got 54 hours on it. Called the dealer and explained it to them. They said to let it set for 30 minutes and then see if it starts, and it did. He said they have been having problems with the pro switches and to bring it in and they would replace it.
 
OK Folks. Just got my Scag back from repair shop. PTO Clutch, plus new PTO Switch. Switch got burnt up from last attempt at repair. Haven't tried mowing with it yet, but hoping they where on target with the fix. $ 450.00 worth. Will let you all know if anything "bad" happens. The guy sell Scag's at this repair place, so I'm sure they know what they are doing. Thanks for everyone's input and advise. Keep up the good responses.
 
Back
Top