Export thread

"New posts" Icon - Small Engine and Mower Repair forum

twall

twall

I am probably the only one who sees this as a problem, but:

I usually 'mark forums read', after I've found all that's interesting to me, so all the forum icons on the main page are B&W. I can then easily scroll down the page to see if there are any forums with new posts in them. (they turned from B&W to color) This works great for all forums except "Small Engine & Mower Repair" forum - the only thing that changes color from 'no new posts' to 'new posts' is that little nut in the wrench.

I almost always skim over that forum, just because I don't realize there are any new posts in it. Anything can be done about that, Muhammad? I mean, without doing too much screwin around.....even changing the color of the nut from blue to red....that blue is awfully close to grey, being so small.

BKBrown

BKBrown

I just use the Today's Posts - only new stuff. :thumbsup:

twall

twall

I just use the Today's Posts - only new stuff. :thumbsup:

That works OK, but If I post something, then go to bed, It would be yesterday's post, and I'd miss it........or if somebody posts a new thread tonight, and I check tomorrow......I' just in the habit of doing it the way I stated above - to each their own.

BKBrown

BKBrown

Pull Down under Today's Posts is "since my last visit" :smile: Only new to you !

twall

twall

Pull Down under Today's Posts is "since my last visit" :smile: Only new to you !

I suppose....but the way I do it works well, other than that icon.....:wink: again, to each their own, and I said I was probably the only one who cared...:laughing:

My connection speed is getting worse every day (an issue with my celphone that's tethered to my computer giving me net access) - the less loading I have to do, the better.