new member with John Deere 111 question

[email protected]

Forum Newbie
I have an older 111 and I don't know what year it is. I have looked on tractordata.com and it doesn't match any of their numbers. The serial number on my mower is C111H-102688M. Can anyone tell me what year it is?
 
From what I can find they where produced from 1979 t0 1985. Your Serial number starts before the first one produced. That would make it a 1978.
 
I guess I should have said that they didn't start selling them until 1979 it was probably an early production of the mower that got sold as a 1979 model with a 1978 serial number. Or they could have held off the sell date by one year because of some problems that they had with the 78 model.
 
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our John Deere section. :tractor:
 
Back
Top