new member from NC

Littlegreenman

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just found this forum and am interested to see what is going on with mowers and lawn tractors.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to LMF! Glad to have you here... what kind of mower do you have?

Littlegreenman

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a JD LT-180 and a gx345 that I am doing some sprucing up on and will probably let one of them go this summer. Also have a JD self-propelled and a husqvarna self-propelled that I use for trimming. I do like to tinker with small engines and also have a 40 year old snapper push mower that I have refurbished with rings and valve jobs several times in the 35 years that I have owned same.

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I have a JD LT-180 and a gx345 that I am doing some sprucing up on and will probably let one of them go this summer. Also have a JD self-propelled and a husqvarna self-propelled that I use for trimming. I do like to tinker with small engines and also have a 40 year old snapper push mower that I have refurbished with rings and valve jobs several times in the 35 years that I have owned same.

Man, you are way ahead of the majority of us here equioment wise....Welcome to LMF, we always need more members who know the best equipment is JD Green....:thumbsup:

twall

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hmmmmm, My JD self-propelled is JD SILVER! :laughing:

Welcome! I have a thing for snappers myself. I have a self-propelled '86 21inch 3.5hp. Also had an LT 41" rider last spring....

173abn

Threads
Howdy Littlegreenmen,Have good memories of N.C. was stationed at Bragg many moons ago. russ

JDgreen

Lawn Addict
Threads

Welcome! I have a thing for snappers myself. I have a self-propelled '86 21inch 3.5hp. Also had an LT 41" rider last spring....

Yeah, I remember seeing that JD in your album...are those JD pushers with the silver deck aluminum or steel decks?

LandN

Threads

if i remember right the jd silver was their snowmobile color also:laughing::biggrin:

LandN

Threads
I just found this forum and am interested to see what is going on with mowers and lawn tractors.

welcome,there's a lot going on.pull up a chair grab the popcorn and your computer and start up

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads

Welcome to the group... with you here we are almost 2,200 members...
How did you happen to find this mostly fun spot? ... :smile:KennyV