New Member from Cleveland

playhaus

Forum Newbie
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I have been using a Scag Tiger Cub for at least 15 years. I am a student at the Cleveland Institute of Art in Ohio. I am studying industrial design and working on a ZTR project right now. I have always had difficulty steering/accelerating with one hand as I drive through swing sets or around pine trees. Even taking one hand off the lap bars to change music or swat at a bee. I would really like to hear some of your experiences with having to steer with one hand. Would you be interested in an add-on to the bars that helps steer with one hand. Would you be interested in face protection like a windshield? I have a short 20 question survey but since I am new to the site I can't post the link yet. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!
 
Hi, I'm new to the forum, I have been using a Scag Tiger Cub for at least 15 years. I am a student at the Cleveland Institute of Art in Ohio. I am studying industrial design and working on a ZTR project right now. I have always had difficulty steering/accelerating with one hand as I drive through swing sets or around pine trees. Even taking one hand off the lap bars to change music or swat at a bee. I would really like to hear some of your experiences with having to steer with one hand. Would you be interested in an add-on to the bars that helps steer with one hand. Would you be interested in face protection like a windshield? I have a short 20 question survey but since I am new to the site I can't post the link yet. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!

My answers are no. no and No.
 
I operate a Tiger Cat numerous hours a day.

I operate with one hand or the other about as much as the other and both.

Personally I do not need anything to enhance the experience. You can hold both sticks in one hand and play with them some and you can operate with one hand fairly easy.
 
Back
Top