New member Babette 1950

Babette1950

Forum Newbie
Hello all

Just joined this form and I have a 10 year old John Deere LA110. When I began mowing this week, after about 15 minutes it blew out a big white cloud from the engine. I turned it off, jumped off and let it cool down. Tried the next day and same thing
Oil levels are good and oil looks clean. I'm thinking it's the carbeurator and or bad gas??

Appreciate feedback
 
Not enough info. , does it start or try to..?? If it runs ,do you hear noises.. ?? do you see any oil leaks on the engine.. ?? did you hit something while mowing ..??
 
:welcome:

Welcome to the forum!

I'm going to move this thread over to our John Deere section for you.
 
White smoke is oil.
Run it for 10 minutes or so then turn it off, wait a minute then remove the dip stick, if it is smoking, the head gasket is gone
 
Back
Top