I finally got the 20" model in from my order. I tried it for the first time this morning. Initial impressions are very good, it isn't any louder than a vacuum, and it mowed down the lawn without any problems.
Now for the problem, and it's a big one. The batteries, which I had fully charged, only lasted about 35 minutes. This is less than half of the stated run time, and judging by how much of the lawn I got mowed I am going to need at least an hour of run time (it stopped with one, yes ONE freaking strip of uncut grass in my front yard leaving me a little less than half done

. I am not familiar with Lithium battery technology, so before I throw this thing back in the box and take it back ASAP, can anyone tell me if it will improve after a couple of charge/discharge cycles? If that is the case I will happily give it more time, if not, it is back to gas for me. Thanks for any feedback.