New here

rfowler

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi all, I am new here. First post. Eastern Pennsylvania. Have a John Deere X530 with Johnny plow jr. and Johnny bucket jr. Have some other mods too but just want to introduce myself for now.

Muhammad

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Welcome to LMF! What area in Eastern PA are you from? I had some family down around Westchester and spent some time exploring the countryside... very pretty land out there. :thumbsup:

Nice pic BTW...

Smartaleck

Threads
Welcome. I'm in the UK and was introduced to this forum by my daughter who lives in Anchorage. The only thing I know about Pennsylvania is that there's a pawnshop on the corner in Pittsburgh........or is that a little too obscure? :laughing:

bakerg

Lawn Addict
Threads
:welcome:
Hi all, I am new here. First post. Eastern Pennsylvania. Have a John Deere X530 with Johnny plow jr. and Johnny bucket jr. Have some other mods too but just want to introduce myself for now.

:welcome:
Would love to see pics of all you r stuff.:smile:

wwmw57

Threads
Welcome aboard hope you enjoy the fourm.

William

Pro Metal Shop

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is my Cub 3200 with, a Yanmar 3 cylinder diesel with 4 wheel drive.

excavating009.jpg

Normsbrakeclutchassy016-1.jpg

PJ

Threads

Hi
Welcome to the forum looking at your photo i imediatly grabed for my coat/jacket must be freezing cold. We are also now in mid winter and temp is up to -3 degrees.
Regards
PJ