Never steal a snow shovel

Thanks for sharing, it was defiantly good for a laugh, but I probably would have done the same thing, or maybe some sugar in the gas tank to boot.
 
I couldn't see it either and got a 404 error too. It does sound like it would have been really interesting to say the very least.
 
I love it! Just wondering whether the neighbor is known for doing this, or if these cameras run all the time. I also like the way he continued on down the sidewalk every once in a while, not to arouse suspicion.
 
I saw this on the news and died laughing. What was that woman thinking when she stole the shovel? Shovels aren't that expensive so why couldn't she just get her own? How long do you think it took her to get her car dug out? There are so many questions you can ask just from watching the video.
 
Back
Top