Needing some advice

man00

Threads
Hello to all. I been looking around local for a ZTR for a while and been reading up here on this site and others. I looked at Hustler, JD, Exmart, and Badboy.
I ran across a 2008 badboy pup 23hp 54" cut for $3000.00 with 287 hours. The mower looks in pretty good shape and well taken care of. I have about two acres to mow and the Hustler is the same price but is new. I think it is called a Raptor. Leaning toward the Badboy but just not sure if those early models had issues or not. Any advice would be welcome.

man00

Threads
Hello to all. I been looking around local for a ZTR for a while and been reading up here on this site and others. I looked at Hustler, JD, Exmart, and Badboy.
I ran across a 2008 badboy pup 23hp 54" cut for $3000.00 with 287 hours. The mower looks in pretty good shape and well taken care of. I have about two acres to mow and the Hustler is the same price but is new. I think it is called a Raptor. Leaning toward the Badboy but just not sure if those early models had issues or not. Any advice would be welcome.

I bought the Pup..seems fine so far.