G geezer2 Forum Newbie May 1, 2017 #1 I'm looking at a Troy-Bilt TB30R 10.5-HP Manual 30-in Riding Lawn Mower at Lowe's for $999. If any of you have first hand experience with this model, I'd sure like to hear your pros and cons. Thanks in advance.
I'm looking at a Troy-Bilt TB30R 10.5-HP Manual 30-in Riding Lawn Mower at Lowe's for $999. If any of you have first hand experience with this model, I'd sure like to hear your pros and cons. Thanks in advance.
G goalie Forum Newbie May 29, 2017 #2 I just pulled the trigger on one. The free delivery and a 10% veterans discount made it less than 1k after tax. The size is perfect for my yard and the free dump cart it comes with right now made it worth trying.
I just pulled the trigger on one. The free delivery and a 10% veterans discount made it less than 1k after tax. The size is perfect for my yard and the free dump cart it comes with right now made it worth trying.