Need to know some lawn mower retailer or hardware retailer

Hey guys,

I was wondering if i could sell my robotic mower in some big shop, i need your guys to name some big retailers(US and all over the world), thank you in advance, really need your help.
 
Walmart, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, Big Lots, Target, K Mart, Lakeland equipment, Paige equipment, Come to the NY Empire Farm days in August and you can talk to maybe a thousand different dealers. If you want your name out there known start knocking on some doors. This is only NY state and there is 49 more states. If you want to sell in this country know how to speak English well.
 
Walmart, Lowe's, Home depot, Sears, Big Lots, Target, K Mart, Lakeland equipment, Paige equipment, Come to the NY Empire Farm days in August and you can talk to maybe a thousand different dealers. If you want your name out there known start knocking on some doors. This is only NY state and there is 49 more states. If you want to sell in this country know how to speak English well.

Thank your for your infomation and advice, reynoldston:thumbsup:
 
I've seen a lot of posts about robotic mowers, here and on other sites, recently, but I've yet to see a video that actually shows the mowing capabilities of one of these things. Most show the mower running about, or returning to it's charging station, but none that I've been able to find show the quality of the cut. Do you have one of yours you could share?
 
I've seen a lot of posts about robotic mowers, here and on other sites, recently, but I've yet to see a video that actually shows the mowing capabilities of one of these things. Most show the mower running about, or returning to it's charging station, but none that I've been able to find show the quality of the cut. Do you have one of yours you could share?

Yes, i have a 211MB MPG video, but i don't know how to upload on this site, people in the mainland of china can't get access to youtube, DAMN!
 
How about email? Can you email the video off of the mainland for somebody else to post for you. I'm sure you know someone outside of China that could do that.
 
I have no connections with any retailers other than as a consumer. Sorry, I'd be of no help.
 
Hey guys,

I was wondering if i could sell my robotic mower in some big shop, i need your guys to name some big retailers(US and all over the world), thank you in advance, really need your help.

If you are going to sell to any dealer big or small they all buy through a distributor who in turn buys direct form the manufacturer.
I take it that you are a distributor? Everybody is going to want a profit in money. It just seems odd to see a wholesale
distributor trying to sell on a forum that is mainly retail.
 
Back
Top