Need to be steered in the right direction.

mayer7196

Forum Newbie
Threads
Straight to the point.

Live in Florida. From my math I am at about 30 hours of actual mow time per year. (1/2 acre home property and a 1-2.5 acre property elsewhere).
Used to have a riding tractor, but got rid of and have been paying a company to do it.
My question....what the hell do I get?
I've been told Gravely ZT-X, Ariens Ikon, and basically anything else outside of the big-box stores.

Do i really need a serviceable hyrdo's considering you don't have to replace the fluids but every 400 hours? Would take me 14 years to hit that lol

I just want something reliable that will last for years....kohler, kawa, other?

Please help!

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Have a high end budget, Research on-line mowers you may be interested in & read reviews. Visit Dealers in your area & see if they have any deals going on. Read reviews of all Dealers in your area. Test drive all that you are interested in operating all controls.

mayer7196

Forum Newbie
Threads
Have a high end budget, Research on-line mowers you may be interested in & read reviews. Visit Dealers in your area & see if they have any deals going on. Read reviews of all Dealers in your area. Test drive all that you are interested in operating all controls.
I got a wholesale price on a 2023 Gravely ZT-XL 52" today.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Ariens Apex. It has serviceable hydros.