need help desperately

cfedler

Forum Newbie
Please help I have a husqvarna iz 4817 with the Kawasaki fh500 series engine when the clutch is engaged the engine bogs right down and the mower is definitely lacking power the deck belt tensioner rapidly flops back and forth and it won't cut grass I've adjusted the valves to spec and no difference I've replaced the belt , clutch and tensioner arm due to worn and broken bushing the carb has been cleaned all switches are working. Please help
 
If you remove the deck belt, and then start and engage the electric clutch, does the engine still bog down. If not, then look at the spindles for a partially siezed bearing, or an idler pulley that is turning hard.
 
Is the belt on right?

When did it start doing this?

(( racing is the only sport that you need two balls ))
 
Yes the belt is properly. Routed and. It is the correct. Belt started at the end of last season and hasnt been right since
 
Back
Top