Need a pic of the throttle and choke linkages

Searles400

Forum Newbie
Does anyone have a pic or could take one to show me how your throttle and choke linkages is setup. Like which holes and everything. I've got a scag turf tiger stt61v-27ch with kohler command 27. I got it used and noticed the smaller spring was missing and I believe causing a surge when at idle. The larger spring was also in the wrong hole so I'm trying to get a picture to see how someone else's is setup Thanks in advance.
 
So first let me say I was joking when I said no one can take a quick pic....hence following up with I'm begging lol. So no i dont think anyone is waiting to answer my every question. Second you must be pretty pathetic and miserable to come on here with that kind of attitude like I give a wooden nickel what you think of me. I was mearly making a joking statement that out of almost quick views no one had a 27hp turf tiger.....model ch740-0041by the way....thank you for the service manual but I already have the one for my engine but the diagram doesn't show exactly how mine is setup with regard to the linkages and how they are run....the reason I was asking for a picture. Thank in advance to ANYONE ELSE who may be of some help and please don't take my lighthearted kidding as being impatient.
 
Ok in your picture compared to the manual the small spring does not belong. The large spring goes in #2. Im at work right now and can not take picture. 4 pm before I can put one up. We have the same setup when it comes to the linkage by the manual.
 
Back
Top