Need a New Seat, Need Recommendations.

Have_Blue

Threads
Have a Raptor SD 60 with 9 hours on it. My seat brackets got broken and the vinyl torn, so it's not salvageable.

Are there better Seat King, Milsco, or other brands that will bolt directly up to my mower? Can I get them through Lowes at a reasonable price, or will I have to shop Amazon or eBay?

My mower model number is 933127, which has the Kaw engine and (supposedly) the 604874 Seat King seat.

The OEM seat was "just OK", so, I want to take advantage of my bad luck by upgrading the seat.

Many thanks,,,

Robert

reynoldston

Lawn Pro
Threads
Check out Northern Tool and Equipment. They have a very good selection of tractor seats. You may have to remake your seat brackets to fit but I find that isn't that bad to do because they are universal fit. I find I just have drill new mounting holes some times.

neetan

Threads
Hi HAve blue

OK I have a Seat for sale! There were some stains on it When Hustler just replaced it. I have a less then 21 hours on it. If you are interested please let me know.

Cheers,

Neetan

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Another place you might want to try is ....... surpluscenter.com good luck ..... Boobala ......:thumbsup:

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Checkout a Milsco 5300 at seatwarehouse.com.
The seatswitch is already installed in the seat, just need the available electrical extender.

Have_Blue

Threads
I went to lawnmowerseats.com and bought the camo one just because it was on sale. https://www.lawnmowerseats.com/
VERY comfortable and well made.

HA! I got the Seat King 431 from lawnmowerseats.com, which looks identical to yours minus the camo. (great minds think alike!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SK-431-Universal-ZTR-Tractor-Riding-Mower-Seat-2-Tone-Grey-/222185736318?hash=item33bb4d487e:g:eek:h4AAOSwneRXRGOx

Tried seatwarehouse, and their web page gave me a headache.

Have_Blue

Threads
Checkout a Milsco 5300 at seatwarehouse.com.
The seatswitch is already installed in the seat, just need the available electrical extender.

Dang that's a nice seat. I was trying to keep the price under $200, but that seat would have been very tempting!

jakespeed

Forum Newbie
Threads
oem seat back was too stiff on fastrak sd

got my replacement suspension seat with adjustable lumbar from northern tool with $50-off coupon

bolt pattern was the same & the safety switch, whether it's normally open or normally closed, matched my existing seat

new seat didn't slide back all the way, i'm only 5'10" but i like my legs stretched out so i trimmed some metal off the top of the latch that locks the seat down & all was well

suspension seat has much better back support & a suspension bottom as a bonus

hustler used to run ( & perhaps still does ) this same seat on their super z

http://www.northerntool.com/shop/tools/product_200268424_200268424

1.jpg