my yard man lawn tractor

impalla1960

Forum Newbie
I just bought a used yardman lawn tractor I am try to find out a few things about it but I can,t read the model number. It has a 22 horse kohler engine with a 50 inch deck. First thing what size deck belt do I need and what yr is the mower Since I can,t read the model number on the tractor The model number on the motor is cv22 if I can get the yr of the motor That should tell me what yr the mower is.
 
The manufacture year of the engine will narrow it down to that year or the next model year. mtd products built in november or december are considered next model year. model number will either start with a 13 or 14 if you can't find any information from the mtd website PM me the year of the engine and info like deck size, drive type (gear (clutch or gas pedal type)) or hydro I am a yardman service center and can do partial model number searches by year.
 
The manufacture year of the engine will narrow it down to that year or the next model year. mtd products built in november or december are considered next model year. model number will either start with a 13 or 14 if you can't find any information from the mtd website PM me the year of the engine and info like deck size, drive type (gear (clutch or gas pedal type)) or hydro I am a yardman service center and can do partial model number searches by year.

I don,t know what yr engine it is the model number tag under the seat of the tractor is there but I can,t make anything out and the model number of the engine is cv22 it has hydro drive and a 50 inch deck i just talked to a guy on craigslist he has one similar to mine and his is a 1996
 
If you can read the serial number on the kohler engine I can determine the year of built for the engine.
 
Back
Top