My workbench

bogdaN

Well-Known Member
Lot of us have workbenches,I see some of my neighbors have bench,but no room to put your beer or coffee.
 

Attachments

  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    139.2 KB · Views: 34
Very nice. I'd have to clear a space to do anything on my work benches right now. I'd be too embarrassed to post a picture. But I know where everything is...the last place I used it. :laughing:
 
I have a nice work bench and a nice garage but can't do any grinding or welding because there are too many cars.
Every time you want to do something it isn't practical to move five cars. Mechanical stuff is OK. I really need a dedicated shop area.
 
Very nice. I'd have to clear a space to do anything on my work benches right now. I'd be too embarrassed to post a picture. But I know where everything is...the last place I used it. :laughing:

I like stainless steel top,working on small engines I always have oil and gasoline spills.Grab rag wipe it of and it,s nice & shiny.Dan
 
Very nice. I'd have to clear a space do anything on my work benches right now. I'd be too embarrassed to post a picture. But I know where everything is...the last place I used it. :laughing:
Same as my work bench no room for coffee cup
 
Back
Top