My new Husky

giturgun

Threads
I put it in grass almost 9 inches high and it cut good for a 3 blade deck. The short blades will ride over high grass , but the 2nd rev cut gets it all. The grass that is of reasonable height cuts very good.. I have a very wet after a recent rain I used to have to wait till it dried out before cutting just because everything I have ever had got stuck there. This little mower just slogs right through. It was so soft the other day the front wheels were sinking in the grass and it was turning brown . The mower went through like the ground was dri. The diff lock is awesome. I will post some pics of bank climbing , maby a little video. The front wheels will come off the ground on steep banks before it spins out But where it shines for me is the awesome diff lock. I also like the wide front and rear tires. they float over soft ground good.
I tRIED TO PULL IT DOWN IN THE HI GRASS , BUT IT JUST GOES AND GOES. I THINK IT IS A nINJA ENERGIZER BUNNY WITH A TRICK SWORD. I will write some more after a few break in cuts.