Ean Well-Known Member Mar 16, 2014 #1 Just thought I would post these pics of my mowers to show you Attachments image.jpg 142 KB · Views: 13 image.jpg 145.2 KB · Views: 18 image.jpg 125.8 KB · Views: 13 image.jpg 116.1 KB · Views: 9 image.jpg 122.6 KB · Views: 13 image.jpg 129.8 KB · Views: 18
Ean Well-Known Member Mar 17, 2014 #3 The Honda is a nice tractor it needs cleaning up but where is the starter on these things the engine is locked up right now it has Ben sitting for a long time I'm looking forward to getting it running
The Honda is a nice tractor it needs cleaning up but where is the starter on these things the engine is locked up right now it has Ben sitting for a long time I'm looking forward to getting it running
wjjones , Mar 17, 2014 #4 2 of mine are in my avatar. I have always wanted to find a good Honda rider they are kinda rare around here.
2 of mine are in my avatar. I have always wanted to find a good Honda rider they are kinda rare around here.