My equipment

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Here is a picture of it all! Nothing impressive, but I have all I need to keep my clients satisfied. I repair and maintain everything by myself. I transport it all with my 1999 Ford Ranger. If you want pictures of that just ask.

Photos de mon équipement.jpg
 
Gotta start somewhere:thumbsup: your Troy bilt is looking a little weak knee'd:tongue:

Lol, it has many many hours!:tongue: This winter I am getting a ECHO PAS and a TORO 22198, so I will be having way better equipment.:thumbsup:
 
Lol, it has many many hours!:tongue: This winter I am getting a ECHO PAS and a TORO 22198, so I will be having way better equipment.:thumbsup:

Yes, I just noticed you were the one that started the thread on the toro mower. I'm excited to see that when you get it, I'd love to have one of those myself:-)
 
Yes, I just noticed you were the one that started the thread on the toro mower. I'm excited to see that when you get it, I'd love to have one of those myself:-)

Yea, I can't wait to get it! I am wondering if the difference in cut will be noticebale in between the Toro and the mowers I have.:confused:
 
Back
Top