My dog chewed the wiring where to connectors meet. Different colors on each side

Go to NAPA or auto parts store and buy a new universal wire connector and splice it in. To replace it with what you have you will have to buy the harness. Unless you can find used Big $'s
 
I have plenty of wire left to splice I just don't know which wires go to which. One side of the connector has different colors than the other
 
I have plenty of wire left to splice I just don't know which wires go to which. One side of the connector has different colors than the other

This is where you will need a wiring diagram. The Cub 1000 series is MTD and the last time I needed a wiring diagram for a cub 1000 series I found a MTD diagram on the net. I also bet someone will be helping you on this forum.
 
Back
Top