My bolens lives!

metz12

Threads
that is good to hear i like it when you can breath new life into old equipment i hate
to see stuff go to the junk yard

Thats what i am saying! people just throw away so much stuff that can be fixed. its just not right. but in a good sense it is good for me since i get cool little projects that only cost at the most $20!!!

Flintmotorsports

Threads
yeah i agree i save alot of stuff from the scrap man and fix and sell it to someone in need i give a old machin a new outlook on live. most of the stuff i fix is simple and just a plain service. you would not belive what people get rid of it is crasy.

metz12

Threads
yeah i agree i save alot of stuff from the scrap man and fix and sell it to someone in need i give a old machin a new outlook on live. most of the stuff i fix is simple and just a plain service. you would not belive what people get rid of it is crasy.

Like my friend. 50cc 20"bar STIHL chainsaw GIVEN to him and all it needed was a new spark plug.....

Justlawns

Threads
Pick up a homelite super auto xl for free all it need was a plug and the carb to be tuned up that saw is an *** kicker course u go deaf from the thing running lol

metz12

Threads
Pick up a homelite super auto xl for free all it need was a plug and the carb to be tuned up that saw is an *** kicker course u go deaf from the thing running lol

Ya, i have a super 2 and just got a 180 classic for free! the the classic need was it to me cleaned. them thing may be small but they sure are loud!

Flintmotorsports

Threads
it is great to hear that people are keeping equipment out of the scrap pile and using it until it is reall dead.

motoman

Lawn Addict
Threads
All put together!!

Metz, That must be the junkyard of the rich. The head is identical to my brand new Sears Weedwacker, including the extended ?heat shield? gasket under the carb. Great find . Did you pay a finders fee? Or at least a beer? PS It's also the same as my late lamented Ryobi 790R 31 cc. :thumbsup:

metz12

Threads
Metz, That must be the junkyard of the rich. The head is identical to my brand new Sears Weedwacker, including the extended ?heat shield? gasket under the carb. Great find . Did you pay a finders fee? Or at least a beer? PS It's also the same as my late lamented Ryobi 790R 31 cc. :thumbsup:

No, i did some work for him cutting wood and stuff and he just happened to stumble upon it at the junkyard. since i told him mine S**t the bed, he picked it up for me.