murrary 17.5hp 2004 riding mower gas tank?

Justwayne

Threads
Looks like you found a cheap replacement.

I've Plastic welded several of the plastic gasoline gas tanks with good results.

You can watch several you tube videos about such.
I try to use a piece of plastic from the one I'm welding/repairing so as their DNA is the same.
Its an older tank can see it had bowed out and busted at the middle of the tank seam. Im going to replace it since the mower is from 2004. I recently put new blades and carb assembly, fuel line but it is still in great condition only use it 3-4 times a year.

Thanks for your help i have a toro 6.5hp gts pushmower where after a minute after starting it fuel started running out of the air filter and it cut off. Someone told me this was a needle a seat problem. Would anyone happen to know the correct or replacement carb part number for the toro 6.5 hp gts? That way id have a new primer bulb and gaskets. It started everytime the first try before just think the gaskets that mate on each side could be replaced as well as float needle seat assembly. Or are there differentv6.5hp toro gts lawnmower models? I posted it in the toro thread section.