R Rockey g Forum Newbie Jun 1, 2023 #1 I need to get new belts for my 42" cut 20 hp automatic, only model number I see I 13AG607G500, not sure of year or anything, will try to get pictures posted later, thanks for any info
I need to get new belts for my 42" cut 20 hp automatic, only model number I see I 13AG607G500, not sure of year or anything, will try to get pictures posted later, thanks for any info
CubbyCommando Member Jun 1, 2023 #2 Quick search on google with your model number will give you what you need. Actually, just as easy for me to paste in for you. Good luck. The leader in outdoor power equipment parts. | GFP US Formally MTD Parts. Shop belts, blades, filters, cables and more to repair your outdoor power equipment. Free shipping on parts orders over $45. www.mtdparts.com
Quick search on google with your model number will give you what you need. Actually, just as easy for me to paste in for you. Good luck. The leader in outdoor power equipment parts. | GFP US Formally MTD Parts. Shop belts, blades, filters, cables and more to repair your outdoor power equipment. Free shipping on parts orders over $45. www.mtdparts.com