R Rickengl Forum Newbie Aug 11, 2013 #1 I have a scag 36" walk behind that keeps throwing the drive belt. Replace old belt and cleaned all pulleys and they all look to be aligned.
I have a scag 36" walk behind that keeps throwing the drive belt. Replace old belt and cleaned all pulleys and they all look to be aligned.
reynoldston Lawn Pro Aug 11, 2013 #2 If I was to guess as to your problem I would say you installed the wrong style belt. Buy your belt from the dealer. If you have done so, you must have a pulley alignment or bearing problem. Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
If I was to guess as to your problem I would say you installed the wrong style belt. Buy your belt from the dealer. If you have done so, you must have a pulley alignment or bearing problem.
R Rivets Lawn Royalty Aug 11, 2013 #3 If you have an OEM belt, I would check the bearings on the idlers as reynoldston said.