lawn mower fanatic
Lawn Pro
I filling like getting a lawn boy maybe ???
I would not recommend a LawnBoy. They are like super cheap residential mowers. :thumbdown:
What does anyone else think about a LawnBoy in this situation? :anyone:
I filling like getting a lawn boy maybe ???
I would not recommend a LawnBoy. They are like super cheap residential mowers. :thumbdown:
What does anyone else think about a LawnBoy in this situation? :anyone:
U may wanna look at a YouTube guy called John3800 he run a lawn care and he haves so many of them that all run good :thumbsup:
Well yeah....I'm not saying they won't run good and that they won't last, but I'm just saying that I think there are some better brands for a lawn care pro than a $250 Lawnboy. Like maybe Honda, Toro, Snapper, Exmark.....
I looked at a Honda and I am feeling like that maybe my choice they may last longer :thumbsup:
Yes, I definitely think they will. Which Honda mower were you looking at? An HRX?
Oh, OK. I like the new (2013) HRR's because they have a Clip Director....so no mulch plug! :thumbsup: Also they have the Smart Drive and some have the Roto-Stop BBC. I would get that mower if I was you! :thumbsup:
View attachment 11270 View attachment 11271 View attachment 11272
And the one I want is in my budget :thumbsup::biggrin:

...........Honda Lawn Mowers: HRR216VKA, HRR216K8VKAThat is always good! Which one--the VKA?
View attachment 11273
View attachment 11274...........Honda Lawn Mowers: HRR216VKA, HRR216K8VKA