Mowers value

Yamaha65

Forum Newbie
Threads
Looking to sell a bolens 1700 hydro eliminator model # 5017h serial # 0300255 anyone know what I should list it for

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Your tractor was built between 1983-1985, which makes it at least 35 years old. There are many things to consider when someone is purchasing a unit this old. Frame integrity, chassis condition, tire condition, engine condition, etc. Then you have to consider how much money you are willing to spend to get into the condition you want. When you put a price on yours you must consider the buyer, collector or DYI, units condition, value in your area, how fast do you want it gone, etc. All that being said, in my area a unit running in fair condition would be priced at approximately $500.00 if I wanted it out of my way and I might have to come down. We do have a few collectors around and if I want to be patient I would be asking around $750.00, but be willing to sit on it.

tom3

Lawn Addict
Threads
That was a good mower back then, probably better than most today. Twin cylinder, Eaton hydro, solid build. Above numbers are spot on I think.

Yamaha65

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ok thanks think I will put it on Craigslist for $400 then it is in good shape still cut grass with it