Repairs Mower will not crank after shutting down due to shirt wrapped around blades

shajoe44

Forum Newbie
I have a Toro zero turn mower, was cutting some high grass today and a shirt got wrapped around the blades and shut mower down. I removed the shirt and now the mower will not crank. The blades will turn freely. I did notice that it seems the parking brake has more tension on it now, maybe not relevant. Also there is a "click" at the starter when turning the key. Not a clicking as if it is trying to start, just a one click sound.
Any suggestions?
 
did you turn off the PTO switch if its still on then it will just click like the engine is locked up try that first
 
All my Mowers with a electric PTO the switch has to be pushed down to disengage the blades but it was just a she in the dark sorry i couldn't help
 
Back
Top