Mower Lift

mucksiegooma

Threads
I have a John Deere LT 150. I want to buy a mower lift to facilitate easier changing of blades and cleaning the mower deck. I have looked at the Pro-Lift T 5350 and the MoJack EZ 300# mower lift. The Pro-Lift is heavy and hard to store and only has a 20" lifting height. The Mo-Jack has a 24" lifting height and folds for storage. I purchased a Pro-Lift but returned it because most of the plated fasteners and the jack release valve handle were corroded. It was the last in one in the store and the box looked like it has survived 3 wars. It must have been old stock as it appears different from the pictures of the current ones offered.

I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with either of these units. I have to get something and would like some input.

Thank you in advance.

SeniorCitizen

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm designing one that has over a hundred horse power and may get a chance to try the first trial run tomorrow. I'll post a pic if it works.

If it be successful it will stand my lawn tractor on its butt if need be.

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I have a John Deere LT 150. I want to buy a mower lift to facilitate easier changing of blades and cleaning the mower deck. I have looked at the Pro-Lift T 5350 and the MoJack EZ 300# mower lift. The Pro-Lift is heavy and hard to store and only has a 20" lifting height. The Mo-Jack has a 24" lifting height and folds for storage. I purchased a Pro-Lift but returned it because most of the plated fasteners and the jack release valve handle were corroded. It was the last in one in the store and the box looked like it has survived 3 wars. It must have been old stock as it appears different from the pictures of the current ones offered.

I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with either of these units. I have to get something and would like some input.

Thank you in advance.

I use the Mojack EZ and I've never had an issue. I lift my 36" Toro Grandstand and the 48" Z master ZTR and change blades and clean decks occasionally and it does a good job, like I said I never had an issue saves me a bunch of time.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
We use the cheap one from Harbor Freight. Been using over a year. No problems.

tbarnett

Threads
Mojack EZ MAX here, 425#. Bought it last year @ Lowes.