Mower Lift

chuckyboy76

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi Folks,

I have a Exmark Lazer E series 52" cut mower and am looking for a mower lift. I am looking at the MoJack brand. I notice they have different models. The cheapest is the MoJack model EZ for $199. It says it will lift 300lb maximum capacity. Not sure how much my front end weighs. Does anybody have any info they can share with me on this? Reviews of this product? Thanks

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hi Folks,

I have a Exmark Lazer E series 52" cut mower and am looking for a mower lift. I am looking at the MoJack brand. I notice they have different models. The cheapest is the MoJack model EZ for $199. It says it will lift 300lb maximum capacity. Not sure how much my front end weighs. Does anybody have any info they can share with me on this? Reviews of this product? Thanks

I use the EZ for my 48" ztr and my Grandstand and it works great but for your Lazer I think for safety sake with it's weight I'd go to the next model up. I think you'd be pushing the 300 lb limit for the EZ.

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi Folks,

Actually, you should be OK with the MoJack EZLift. That 300lb capacity is kinda like tongue weight on a trailer hitch. My dealer told me that since most of the weight is in the rear of the ZTR, lifting the front probably wouldn't exceed 200lbs. My Gravely Pro Turn 152 weighs in at 1,051lbs and the Mojack EZLift works just fine. How much does your Exmark weigh?

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
Actually, you should be OK with the MoJack EZLift. That 300lb capacity is kinda like tongue weight on a trailer hitch. My dealer told me that since most of the weight is in the rear of the ZTR, lifting the front probably wouldn't exceed 200lbs. My Gravely Pro Turn 152 weighs in at 1,051lbs and the Mojack EZLift works just fine. How much does your Exmark weigh?

I think your looking at like 1040lbs or in that range. Not sure how wide his front is so that maybe something he needs to check. My Grandstand is only 756lbs so it's no problem for the EZ

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I think your looking at like 1040lbs or in that range. Not sure how wide his front is so that maybe something he needs to check. My Grandstand is only 756lbs so it's no problem for the EZ

Yeah, you're right....I forget there is a maximum front wheel width on the EZLift and that will be the deciding factor whether user Chuckyboy76 will be able to use it. With his being a 52" cut, like mine he MAY just make it.

P.S.
Ric...you mentioned that your son-in-law had been mowing yards for you. R U OK???? No health problems or such going on I hope!!

chuckyboy76

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks Guys. I am good on the width (38"). Found the mower weighs 1070lbs. Just not sure about the front end weight. I definately don't want to risk safety for another $200 but I don't want to spend the extra if I don't have to. Thanks again for help.

chuckyboy76

Forum Newbie
Threads
Problem solved. MoJack has now came out with the EZ Max which can lift 450lbs. It runs the same price as the EZ model.
lift.jpg