Mower deck

tooold11

Forum Newbie
I am trying to purchase an Allis Chalmer 720 tractor with 3 point hitch.
It has a 60 inch mower deck wtaht doesn't run any ideas?

Thanks in advance
tooold11
 
PTO shaft ok? Gear or belt driven blades? Which leads to is the belts/gears ok? PTO on the tractor working? Pretty vague with your post. The more info the better the diagnosis.
 
Sorry,mower is belt driven and frt clutch is missing pulley and frt part of clutch.
Now we know why it doesn't work! Mower deck seem to turn freely with no unusual
noise. Any idea what parts we need and cost would be asppreciated.

Rear PTO is female spline where all I have seen are male, will I be able to find
implements for this type or is there an adapter for it.

Again thanks in advance for help
Happy thanksgiving
tooold11
 
Back
Top