K KNTW Forum Newbie Oct 3, 2016 #1 I am in need of a manual for the 46" mower deck on my John Deere 318 garden tractor.I arm trying to replace the belt for the deck. I have purchased a belt from two different sources and it is too short to stretch over the idler and am stumped. help
I am in need of a manual for the 46" mower deck on my John Deere 318 garden tractor.I arm trying to replace the belt for the deck. I have purchased a belt from two different sources and it is too short to stretch over the idler and am stumped. help
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Oct 3, 2016 #2 http://www.greenpartstore.com/46-mower-deck-parts-for-John-Deere-318.html deck belt part # M41668 $29.55 check deck idler bearings for being worn out, always use JD OEM parts for best results no guessing involved or trying to make it work/fit http://www.wfmfiles.com/download/manuals/316_318_420_LG_Technical_Manual(TM1590_17May95).pdf
http://www.greenpartstore.com/46-mower-deck-parts-for-John-Deere-318.html deck belt part # M41668 $29.55 check deck idler bearings for being worn out, always use JD OEM parts for best results no guessing involved or trying to make it work/fit http://www.wfmfiles.com/download/manuals/316_318_420_LG_Technical_Manual(TM1590_17May95).pdf