R RussellT Forum Newbie May 14, 2017 #1 I replaced the deck belt on my Husqvarna 22V46 and can't seem to get it tight enough, am I missing something? User manual was no help. -Russell
I replaced the deck belt on my Husqvarna 22V46 and can't seem to get it tight enough, am I missing something? User manual was no help. -Russell
Boobala Lawn Pro May 14, 2017 #2 looking at your pic , everything looks properly routed.. if you got an OEM replacement belt , once you install the deck and place the belt on the engine pulley then engage the PTO you SHOULD ... find it's OK ...
looking at your pic , everything looks properly routed.. if you got an OEM replacement belt , once you install the deck and place the belt on the engine pulley then engage the PTO you SHOULD ... find it's OK ...
BlazNT Lawn Pro May 24, 2017 #3 On this forum in the last month or so we have dealt with about 4 problems with the correct part being ordered and the wrong part showing up.
On this forum in the last month or so we have dealt with about 4 problems with the correct part being ordered and the wrong part showing up.