These are more frequent than any of us could imagine. In fact, twice as many people are treated for these than gun shot wounds.
Cuts and bruises from flying objects lead in this pack. Any ideas on how to best to treat such related injuries?
Don't be so concerned about treatment, just practice safety instead.
Every time I get tired or careless, I think about what he said and quit mowing for the day.
These are more frequent than any of us could imagine. In fact, twice as many people are treated for these than gun shot wounds.
Cuts and bruises from flying objects lead in this pack. Any ideas on how to best to treat such related injuries?
Nothing burns me more when seeing someone mowing and pointing the discharge out onto the road and into traffic. What is the problem double cutting the outside runs?
I'd rather do something about the statistics, rather than live with themSafety gadgets are available to stop, or at least slow down, any flying debris.