Mow mow mow!

mowsby

Member
It seems like all I do is mow mow mow this year. Ah well I suppose if I am going to be spending so much time with my mower then I should get to know it much better than I do! Anyway, hello everyone, good to meet you all.
 
welcome Mowsby,years ago I took my infantry training at Ft. Gordon and went up the road to Ft.Benning for jump school. fond memories of Georgia. russ
 
Hey there, I hear that Georgia is a great place to live because of all the rebates for energy efficient appliences. Did you get any of those then?
 
Hey welcome to the forum. Hope you drink lots of water when you mow cause I know it must be very hot! This summer has been a scorcher but fantastic!
 
Wow thank you for the wonderful welcome. It is refreshing to have so many replies and hellos just for me. I do drink lots of water, thank you! :)
 
It's all we do around here too it seems. It rains and then we mow, then it rains and we mow again. We mow part of the yard and then the next night we mow another part.

Welcome!
 
The grass has been growing like crazy down in Florida this year, or it seems like it anyway as the last 4 years have been very dry.
 
Back
Top