mow master lawn mower

gary lee

Threads
I have a 1950s mow master lawn mower with a 2 cycle power pak engine. My problem is finding a coil for the lawn mower. I consider cutting the old coil off and replacing it with a small lawn mower coil.Any suggests would be most appreciative.

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hello Gary & WELCOME to LMF...

Is it a coil Or is it a Magneto, if a magneto it will have to fit close to where the original sat... :smile:KennyV

gary lee

Threads
The lawn mower engine is odd ball design/maybe copied from a english version. The bell has inward magnets instead of outbroad magnets. The magneto is a bendix magneto with a clip on ignition coil/the coil looks like bus fuse. thank you for any suggests

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
The lawn mower engine is odd ball design/maybe copied from a english version. The bell has inward magnets instead of outbroad magnets. The magneto is a bendix magneto with a clip on ignition coil/the coil looks like bus fuse. thank you for any suggests

Can you post some pictures... I don't know that it will help find what you need, but it sounds like it is 'interesting' to look at.... :smile:KennyV

mystro

Forum Newbie
Threads
Ive got one, the motor on mine is basically shot, so I dont know if ill ever get mine going :frown: