lizard
Well-Known Member
They are so smooth......only Reel mowers can be allowed.......they are the best looking lawns in the World.
A Rotary mower can never achieve this type of cut......but most people use rotaries in Australia.:confused2:
You know your Honda loves to have full choke to start when cold........if you can start it without choke in halve way position......the filter is blocked.
They run fairly lean so you expect to use a full choke when Cold!![]()
Thats right ...
And that is why you should pay attention to little details like that:thumbsup:... It allows you to know what is not quite right and let you do something about it before you damage your rings by washing the cylinder walls with too rich a mixture...
When something is different or out of the ordinary it bears looking into... :smile:KennyV
That was true... But in the larger cities they were listing smog days that it was unsafe to go out doors... and actually recommended everyone stay inside... Just where dose the inside air come from... ?
I do remember it was bad ... :smile:KennyV
I have mostly preferred life in the country... but I like having a city within a reasonable drive...
Unfortunately the city has moved into where I live .. and I am not so happy with living here....
:smile:KennyV
...maybe its time to sell and move?:confused2:
could be....